Are you seeking inspiration, knowledge, and new ways to enhance your legal and business skills?
You can find all of this and much more in our Startup Lab designed for students from the Czech Republic and Slovakia
What will you learn?
This year's crew is diving deep into the startup scene, mastering the art of setting up a company and scoring those game-changing investments! 🚀 The course will cover:
- How do startups operate
- Internal relationships and how to set them up
- How to find investment and funding for your idea
- Understanding Term sheets
- What you need to structure shareholding agreements
- How do the Venture Capitalists look at startups
What you need to do to apply?
- Be a student at a university/high school in the Czech Republic or Slovakia.
- Submit your application along with your business idea. Envision yourself as the genius behind a groundbreaking product that transforms the industry. What does it look like? How does it work? What problems does it solve? Share your vision with us by describing your idea on a single A4 page in English.
You can send us your application form in advance. We’ll add it to the waiting list and let you know when we’ve added you to the course.
Make sure you apply by 11th March 2024 below. Late applications will not be considered.
The number of students is limited.
After the deadline, we will evaluate the applications and select a maximum of twenty-five students. We operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information download the program form here.